Skip to Main Content
Types of Bibliographic Records Allowed
- Full MARC bibliographic records added through exporting or batch loading.
- Brief bibliographic records are manually-added for the following type of records and must be suppressed from OhioLINK with ICODE2=z:
- vertical/pamphlet file records
- shipping lists
- Records lacking an 001 OCLC number should be suppressed from the OhioLINK catalog with bib SUPPRESS= z and item ICODE2=z.
- Electronic resource records describing monographic works are permitted, whereas electronic serial or integrating resource records are not allowed. Additional details can be found in the Electronic Resource Cataloging section of the Descriptive Cataloging Policies.